Auto req ID: 206574BR
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
Ensuring quality of Trade Marketing (TM) activities execution, assist in leveraging Sales performance by providing high quality Marketing services targeting different Trade channels and maintaining synergy with Marketing function.
Define customer value offer and retailer value offer for each subchannel for perfect store project, ensuring the implementation and understanding the results in order to improve plans.
Define the Beverages Channel calendar in Retail, integrating the consumer calendar with the MWB of the channel.
Identify opportunities and create out of the box retail channel programs to complement the Consumer calendar in order to achieve the AOP objectives.
Be the focal point for beverages in retail to any proposal/action to be executed (mktg, commercialization, revenue, sales)
· Define the Channel calendar in Retail challenging the consumer calendar and sales restrictions. Make decisions .
· Communicate effectively the category calendar effectively to field team. Define what is relevant and prioritize communication. Making decisions .
· Provide relevant Channel Insights to Marketing, Shopper, Revenue Teams and Sales teams based on quantitative & qualitative analysis. Make decisions / Provide consultation
· Prepare and present analysis & performance in the different decision forums with the Senior Management of the company. Provide consultation / Presentation Skills
· Make actions happen doing what it’s necessary to take the decisions by the stakeholders.Coordinate promotional activities according to the market needs and the Beverages MWB calendar: product sampling, consumer promotions (items) and other in-store actions, focusing on creating a sustainable growth model in regional supermarkets
· Support the field team (AMs & GPVs) and the sales team (Key Accounts) not only in terms of visibility solutions but also in solving issues and ad-hoc needs to boost sales.
· Manage relationships with creative agencies, providers and other stakeholders.
· Optimize and Control A&M budget spending
Drive Future Success
· Implement effective and sustainable long term strategies for the Portfolio of the future categories.
· Develop long term value by integration of insights (consumer, shopper and retailer), the PepsiCo Brands, local brands, customer strategy and retailer’s tools to develop & implement in-store shopper plans, solutions & activities.
Leadership Team Accountabilities
· Develop content for the capabilities of the Sales People in Retail
· Lead cross functional coordination meetings to build a holistic executional calendar.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Minimum 5 year’s experience preferable in 2 or more different areas as Trade Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Field, KA, Category, Marketing.
- Cross functional expertise
- Strong communication skills to influence more senior managers/ directors
- Business knowledge of Beverages categories
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular