Auto req ID: 210412BR
As Total Rewards Expert you will be responsible for execution of all Total Rewards administration and reporting in line with our financial periods. You will be first point of contact for the business on all employee related benefit queries.
· Leading one of the assigned process areas in the KBS teams (Job Evaluation, Reporting, Year End Bonus, Year End Merit or Benefits),
· Active support in Job Matching Exercise during the Salary Benchmarking Process,
· Manage project plan for on-cycle increases (Focal Point) making the follow up with the managers during the ,
· Develop communications materials to market Total Rewards strategy,
· Create, consult and deliver all training session for Total Rewards colleagues working in Europe’s business units,
· Create scheduled and ad-hoc reports for selected population with a particular focus on Executives,
· Work closely with all key Partners (VP Total Rewards, Director Compensation and Business Unit Total Rewards team).
· University Degree in Business Administration or alike. Alternatively, other University degree with postgraduate studies in Economics or alike would be desirable.
· Min. 3 years’ experience in similar role
· Interpersonal skills required, including ability to interface and collaborate on a daily basis with various stakeholders within the business, different functions, external providers.
· Demonstrated ability to use initiative, work proactively and adapt quickly to a constantly changing environment.
· Ability to interpret data and be able to present data to identify area’ s of opportunity for simplification and capability build within the business.
· Knowledge of current HR systems and compensation practice and experience in the field of compensation and benefits would be advantageous.
· Strong PC skills advanced Excel and reporting system knowledge is desirable.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular