Auto req ID: 212173BR
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visitwww.pepsico.com .
We’re currently looking for a Terms Analyst to join our small, specialist team to ensure the customer terms payment administration runs smoothly, and be the key point of contact for the accounts payable/receivable teams to provide financial payment information. You’ll also have regular interaction with the sales team to provide supporting evidence for customer earnings.
In a nutshell the role will involve day to day customer Terms payment administration. You'll be the key point of contact for Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable teams to provide financial payment information. Your key interactions will be with the sales teams to obtain supporting evidence for customer earnings.
•Payment Administration and Approval – responsible for accurate calculation of amounts due to customers in line with terms contracts
•Reporting, control and data management – responsible for accurate recording of Terms payments in the monthly books, and management of Terms data in our business data warehouse
•Terms accrual management – financial management of Terms accruals recorded in the books both for agreements that are current, and those that have been concluded, highlighting over or under-accrual
•Terms Agreements - responsibility for stewarding sign-off of annual terms contracts with customers
Leadership and Individual Effectiveness
· Driving for Results: Demonstrates perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals; Confronts and works to resolve tough issues; Exhibits a "can-do" attitude and a willingness to take on challenges
· Collaborating and Influencing: Collaborates well with others to deliver results; Keeps others informed so there are no unnecessary surprises; Effectively listens to and understands what other people are saying
· Acting with Integrity: Displays responsible and ethical behaviour towards customers, suppliers and others in the organisation; Consistently follows the meaning and intent of company policies and standards (e.g. Code of Conduct); Acts with integrity on a daily basis even when it is difficult to do so This is a fantastic opportunity role for a graduate to build a finance career in a multinational company.
What we’re looking for:
· 2:1 or above Undergraduate Degree (desirable)
· Finance experience (terms, accounts payable, customer rebates or similar)
· Accuracy and attention to detail in a fast paced and complex environment
· Drive for Results: Demonstrates perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals; Confronts and works to resolve tough issues; Exhibits a "can-do" attitude and a willingness to take on significant challenges.
· Collaborating and Influencing: Collaborates well with others to deliver results; Keeps others informed so there are no unnecessary surprises; effectively listens to and understands what other people are saying.
· Financial Process Management : Manage internal processes to optimize cost, cash flow, and customer service.
· Financial and Operating Control : Implement and monitor internal controls and processes to comply with financial requirements. Ensure business processes are controlled and managed in accordance with company financial and operating policies
· Accounting & Tax: Leverage an understanding of technical accounting and basic tax rules to accurately measure and report performance of the business
· Systems: Excel knowledge is key Careers at PepsiCo
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of executive team having been promoted organically, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning. Career progression is incredibly important to us and we provide great opportunities to grow a long term career.
We offer a competitive salary and package, pension and many other benefits as well as fantastic flexible working opportunities.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.