Descripción del Trabajo
Auto req ID: 209605BR
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative and diverse environment?
If so, your future is at PepsiCo. As a world class company, we seek excellence in everything we do from the launch of a new product to its execution at the point of sale. Therefore, we need talented and innovative people who are passionate about what they do.
PepsiCo Mexico currently has a broad portfolio of food and beverage products, such as Sabritas, Gamesa, Quaker, Pepsi, Obela and Sonrics, leading brands in the snacks, cereals, soft drinks, isotonic and cookies markets respectively.
Our vision is to be the world leader in food and beverages by earning with purpose. "Winning with purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the market and integrate the purpose in all aspects of the business. For more information you can enterwww.pepsico.com
Now we are looking for this position:
Talent Acquisition Sr Analyst
· Deliver correct screen and sourcing aligned with business requirement.
· Candidate sourcing and prescreening for open positions.
· Confirm internal eligibility criteria per applicant (level / perf ratings / time in role - via Hired Score).
· Identify qualified candidate slate and make recommendations to the hiring manager.
· Develop and negotiate the offer terms (e.g. comp. sign on bonus, vacation time, benefits, etc.).
· Support approvals for levels, sign-on bonuses.
· Review the offer, complete governance checks, and follow up on outstanding questions.
· Steward process of manager offering chosen candidate.
· Periodically review and manage open requisition report for accuracy.
· Deliver services at the defined at the SLAs/KPIs and drive operational efficiency and continuos improvement.
· Identify and implement service delivery and process improvement opportunities.
· Manage escalation and takes ownwrship for ultimate issues resolution.
· Manage direct reports.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile
· Bachelor Degree (Business, Psychology, HR, or related)
· Fluent in Portuguese and Spanish (Written & Verbal skills), English (Desirable)
· A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant professional experience. Previous intermediary experience with high-volume, full-lifecycle Talent Acquisition/Staffing experience for professional-level. Previous agency or search firm experience is also relevant and will be considered. Previous HR experience, or specifically HR generalist work where recruiting was a large percentage of the work, is also relevant and will be considered.
· Proficient in full suite of Microsoft Suite of products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido