Auto req ID:
· Planning – highly numerate with the ability to make effective decisions and judgements, the ability to work in a changing environment generating innovative ideas and creative solutions.
· Execution – Commitment to customer service, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads while working under pressure to challenging timelines.
· Operational Excellence – demonstrate passion for mastering the details of the business, leverages understanding of key business drivers.
· Leadership – Take the initiative to find solutions to supply issues involving and encouraging your peers through savvy communication.
Key Position Accountabilities
· Deliver an optimised supply plan across Co-Manufacture & Import/Export to maintain the target stock holding of all SKU’s within the network and the target SLA for Export BU’s.
· Lead the 16 week Demand & Supply Control process with timely communication of Co-Man & Import Plan requirements & exception process, according to weekly Demand. In addition to support of other planning team members portfolios during annual leave etc.
· Enables product supply for the commercial change agenda:
· support minor NPD launches & phase in/phase out changes by ensuring supply planning systems are set up in advance
· effectively communicate changes to the Contract Manufacturer and the appropriate channels.
· Maintain close communication with the transport, warehouse and logistics partners in organising the transport to Pepsico locations or customers.
· Parameter set up & maintenance in JDA and Oracle/SAP.
Qualifications / Requirements
· Ideally 3+ years of supply chain planning experience or in closely related field.
· Bachelor's degree (preferably in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Administration or related field) or proven strong key skills - able to identify and remove obstacles to progress
· Fluent in English
· Effective stakeholder management
· Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, able to interrogate data and produce detailed outputs.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.