Auto req ID:
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker, and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Industry excellence delivery of internal training programs and packages across the Leicester manufacturing sites. Covering H&SE and Operational curriculums to ensure a trained safe and capable workforce.
POSITION PURPOSE AND PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Delivery of engaging, effective and technically competent training packages
· Lead and co-ordinate training timetables for individuals, both classroom training and coaching follow up sessions
· Delivery Training plans prepared from existing training material
· Working closely with stakeholders (line manager, Shift leadership team and site specialists) to build and execute training plans for new starters and shift capability development plans
· Communicating training plans with stakeholders and governance of training plan compliance
· Measure the effectiveness of training programs and escalate areas of improvement to Specialists & MPE execute team
· Provide coaching training and Coaching support to mentors & buddies
· Align shift teams to ensure appropriate mentors/buddies are assigned from induction to validation with (specifically working with shift CCs)
· Ensure timely completion of individual training validations
· Maintain training records in the appropriate systems to ensure real-time and accurate skills gaps across the site
· Delivering training and refreshers courses to achieve and maintain
· Support the shift teams to “Maintain the Standard” via training and refresher validation
Our famous Leycroft Road manufacturing site is the world’s largest crisp factory producing millions (and I mean millions) of bags every day. It’s already a great plant but our ambition is to make it even greater. We not only want to be the largest crisp factory in the world, but we also want to be the best.
Our Bursom Road manufacturing site in Leicester is our most established site in the UK. It’s our flex-plant which means it has the capability to produce both snack products, like Wotsits and Frazzles, as well as some of the nation's favorite crisps like Sensations and Crinkles. It’s a key part of the Walkers portfolio producing at least four million bags per day!
· Formally trained trainer (recognized qualification)
· Experience in a training delivery role
· Effective trainer with a proven track record in a similar role
· IOSH managing safely, food safety level 3
· Previous experience with FMCG equipment (Either Process, PKG or MP)
· Process – PC, CKF, and Extrusion
· Packaging – TNA, UVA, LAMPS’s, 6 pack, LMP
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.