Auto req ID: 210023BR
Here at PepsiCo, we're looking for a Shopper Marketing Controller to join the team!
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visitwww.pepsico.com
The Shopper Marketing Controller will be responsible for owning and leading the PepsiCo UK Shopper Marketing function and strategy, by developing and delivering the shopper marketing plan aligned with both sales and marketing priorities. In addition to this, they will lead priority programmes, influence and partnership on key strategic projects within key customers and provide on-going coaching, motivation and direction for the Shopper Marketing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has had commercial experience within a Sales environment and also had exposure to Marketing. Whilst working across both functions, this will offer excellent career breath experience and the opportunity to work with our market-leading Sales and Marketing function and leaders.
· Defines the Shopper Marketing strategy and leads the Shopper Marketing campaign creative and management across the PepsiCo portfolio
· Develops and leads key activations to deliver strong campaign execution and conversion, as well as creative for customer customisations and bespoke campaigns
· Accountable for the Shopper Marketing processes that enables the effective deployment of time, resources and budget
· Owns translation of brand, consumer and shopper insights into shopper activation
· Partners with industry-leading providers as well as the Shopper Insights and Category teams to ensure optimal planning, targeting and evaluation of all shopper marketing activities to drive best in class evaluation and planning models
· Owns the development and creation of ‘Shopper Marketing Toolkits’, including the Shopper Marketing Strategy, Core Look translation, Media Framework and Brand Guardrails for activation
· Provides cross-functional leadership for customer/shopper focused initiatives
· Leads and manages all Shopper Marketing agency relationships, budgets and scope of work
· Responsible for the functional capability agenda. Develops, harmonizes and embeds Best Practice shopper marketing tools, techniques and methodologies across categories and customers as well as the broader PepsiCo business
· Collaborates strongly in the matrix, connecting stakeholders from marketing and sales seamlessly to enhance the overall impact of activities
· Inspires, coaches & develops the Shopper Marketing team
· Identifying sales opportunities: Analysing complex consumer/customer/shopper/marketing information to evaluate and select strategies
· Executing winning plans: Taking strategy to idea to execution, and establishing priorities
· Selling with Insights: Creates compelling solutions that inspire action
· Able to build creative concepts and consider a broader PepsiCo agenda
· Innovating: Takes the initiative, develops creative solutions, stays on trend in the external environment
· Drive for Results: Leverages understanding of business drivers & communicates persuasively to win support
· Decision Making: Balances competing priorities, and translates strategies into plans that can be effectively executed
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.