Description de l'offre
Auto req ID: 226654BR
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unusual traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Are you ready to explore PepsiCo Saudi Snacks Food Limited and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real life on the job Learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life?
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world-class talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
· Ensure all sales targets both short term and long term for the area/location are met.
· Supervise SSFL DC/Stockiest various routes through route visits targets and ensure that each sales representative compliance with the SSFL execution standards as well as the proper way of achieving the targets.
· Leading and developing sales team.
· Leading sales productivity.
· Achieve and exceed sales fundamentals and volume targets by implementing company plans.
· Update database to measure area’s performance against key business objectives. Use this data to analyse the business and develop future action plans.
· Work on volume forecasting for his areas and channels.
· Work with Stockiest to improve customer service and execution efficiency.
· Supervise field sales teams for location in accordance with sales plans to achieve/exceed objectives in terms of execution, gross and net revenues, market share and people development targets. Principal Accountabilities:
· Organize, control and motivate sales representatives to achieve sales targets within the agreed targets by applying SSFL sales standards.
· Conduct and compliance with FLSMP; work-with and Route Control weekly, 1:1 sessions and formal weekly meetings.
· Ensure HH Integrity by examine reports and taking actions.
· Regular market visits to monitor changes in the market situation and legislative requirements and communicate these fluctuations on the proper timing to the Regional/Sales manager for decision making.
· Ensure the company’s product promotional plans are understood and implemented in the right time & at the right place across all routes.
· Conduct all the administrative transactions for the location (Stock, Returnable Cases, daily sales invoicing cycle etc.)
· Organize, control and motivate team to achieve sales targets within the agreed profit margins.
· Select, train, develop and follow-up sales personnel to the standards (FLSMP) necessary to meet the current and long-term needs of the department.
· Ensure all RSR’s compliance with OOR (Ownership on Route) by regular follow-up and on job coaching.
· Field Performance Management by (Adaptation of Optimized Routes, Managing POP materials, Stand Planning, Preparing RSR turnover follow up reports, Applying Code of Conduct, RSRs' PepsiCo values awareness).
· Develop strong relationship with stockiest and Key wholesale and OT customers within the location, this will include coordinating with the stockiest on all call coverage & customer service standards.
· Ensure the company’s product development & promotional plans are understood and implemented at all levels to give the optimum level of impact.
· Expanding distribution within the area as per AOP business plan.
· Ensure proper execution for all new product initiatives.
· Ensure proper execution of all merchandising and operational priorities.
· Key Field Sales KPI's to include: reaching distribution targets (depth and breadth - capture additional points of sale); Upgrading execution on primary placements both in quantitative approach (space fair share) and qualitative approach (location + appearance); Upgrading execution on secondary placements - double the number of secondary placements per point of sale; implementing price and promotions strategies.
· Supervise administrative & control agenda within the field to include: maintaining control over the main KPIs - ensure the Execution of KPI's per Store; insure effective monitoring and processes are in place in all levels of the organisation, providing recommendations for and insure timely implementation; create, implement and insure compliance with accounting, inventory, and control procedures; resolve service & supply issues with affected parties; design and report the results/activities of the sales force to Regional/Sales manager.
· Report competitive activities to the Regional/Sales Manager as and when it happens.
· Compliance with SSFL Control Agenda & Control Responsibilities.
· Key control accountabilities include:
· Periodic review of sales document (DN, invoice) is conducted to ensure that they are signed off by the customer as a proof that they have accepted the ownership of the goods; control #:(SFOTCSDOPMK25) (006SFOTCSDOPMK).
· Sales orders created in the system are checked by an independent person to ensure that the orders created are valid and accurate; control #: (SFOTCSDOPMK32).
· Review of KPI report around sales and sales performance of salespeople; control #: (SFOTCSDOPMK33).
· 3-6 years of sales field experience in FMCG Very Good English and Arabic language skills
· No travel restrictions
· Strong computer skills (Word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook crucial)
· Results Driven (results based on specific efficiency and productivity KPIs within predefined time frames)
· Customer Focus (Service to sales concept)
· Thinking Skills (Trend, data, events analysis to draw sound conclusions)
· Developing and Supporting the Team (Actively improves others’ skills, cooperate effectively, diplomatic conflict handler)
· Persuasive Communication (Clear, fluent concise communication, gaining agreement and commitment)
· Integrity (Mutual trust, consistent with company ethics and values)
· BA degree & Computer Literacy (Windows applications)
Are you ready? At PepsiCo, every single day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular