Auto req ID: 225993BR
Join the world of PepsiCo Impulse sales, where you will work hand in hand with your customers to grow their business and make a real impact. Your innovation, problem solving and entrepreneurial spirit will be utilised to the fullest; where in this fast paced and ever changing environment, we can go from idea to implementation in a matter of days.
You will be inspired by the drive of your team and feel a true sense of connection and comradery with your colleagues, who are proud to work in impulse ; “I’m proud of just how agile and resilient we are as a team. These last few months have really reflected our ability to be malleable, and we’ve used our wide breadth of customer base to our advantage” AFH team member.
Reports to: AFH Sales Director
Direct reports: 4 and 3 matrix reports (7 in total)
Deliver sustainable growth (4-6% PA) across all categories in the AFH channel through developing Contract Caterers (both national & regional), Consortia and High Value Clients. You will also lead & develop a team of 7, setting clear direction to achieve targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Lead the delivery of an incremental 4-6% Net Revenue per annum through your customer base
· Define & execute the Contract Catering strategy in partnership with the Sector Workplace Director for all key global customers
· Personal ownership & accountability for our largest global foodservice customer
· Develop & execute the strategy for accessing High Value Clients
· Lead the delivery of sub channel CVO’s and execution frameworks through your team
· Lead Top-to-top (T2T) agenda and advantaged wiring across customer base
· Work with ESSA/US colleagues to leverage scale at a global level to open up local opportunities
· Collaborate with finance to build clear revenue models and align with AFH Director and Impulse Finance Controller to define the metrics
· Ownership for defining and delivering the ”Contract Catering scorecard” and own tracking and course correction with customers as required
· Lead and manage the quickly evolving role and requirements of digital within restaurants to drive future relevant and growth of our PEP categories within these customers
· Build the right capability for your team with internal resource and external consultation
· Pro-actively generate new business leads through your customers and feed into New Business “hit list”
What we are looking for
· Success in a commercial role within FMCG
· Thought leadership to build a winning strategy & deliver flawless execution
· Proven ability to work and collaborate cross functionally to unlock results for the channel
· Proven leadership and people development skills of a substantial team of diverse individuals
· Strong results orientation, track record of hitting and exceeding targets
· Influencing skills – demonstration of ability to influence both internal and external agenda at a senior level
· Commercial Acumen – Strong commercial and analytical ability required to manage both the operational and strategic agenda
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.