Auto req ID: 193771BR
PepsiCo has been present on the Italian market since 1960 with today about 200 people and 1 production site owned in Scorzè & offices in Milan. We operate mainly in the soft drinks sector, since its inception, with the Pepsi brand, sports drinks (Gatorade), Tropicana fruit juice and the cold tea Lipton. February 2014 finally marks the arrival in Italy of Lay's, fully coordinated into the portfolio of the Italian branch since July 2017. We have been certified 'Top Employers Italy' and 'Top Employers Europe' 2019 as a great place to work.
Do you want to join one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands’ company around the globe? We are recruiting a Key Account for our Away From Home channel to join our Sales team, based in Emilia-Romagna. We are excited to see what we can accomplish when your skills, ideas and perspectives meet our phenomenal team.
1 Business Development
• Activate new wholesalers for snacks business in order to build a new clients portfolio
• Create and manage the executional plan: prioritizes visits to customers, partnering dealer’s sales force, in order to push the product.
• Run orders, entering them in MFG and verifying product delivery and payments.
• Identify potential customers using information provided by Mayor & Consulting (e.g. turnover, points of sales,…) and organize visits.
• Develop promotional activities plans.
2 Analysis and Reporting
• Provide analysis and report about turnovers, volume and sales objectives:
• Provide to Area Manager sales forecast;
• Monthly analyze customers past data and information split by brand and size in order to identify issues and opportunities and shares them with customers to implement the best activities;
• Analyze customer stocks and provide a report to Area Manager in order to define the stock’s selling off;
• Once a year checks a report, provided by customers, about the status of equipment.
3 Dealer network and AS&D structure Support
• Support dealers to implement promotional activities, providing to AS&D Representatives all the information about sales conditions and dealers’ sales force to allow them to follow each activity from an executive stand point
4 Budget Management
• Split budget up defined by Area Manager and monitors the accurate allocation.
• Analyze remaining budget allocation and new investment opportunities through a constant monitoring of invoices.
• High school education/Degree
• Min. 3 years of experience in Sales and ideally from a food & beverages companies
• Good English proficiency
• Very well organized, relationship building and negotiation skills
• Problem-solving and positive attitude
• Availability to travel and cover a large geographic area from Emilia Romagna to Molise.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular