Description de l'offre
Auto req ID: 226796BR
We are looking for a Junior Agronomist to be responsible for for the Iberia region . Your main purpose will be:
· Support the Agro technical agenda of the Euronuts peanut growing program, including the development of agricultural best practices for peanut suppliers on crop development, seed production control.Monitor peanut primary processing indicators through the third party service provider (Shelling, blanching, grading and shipping).
· Perform the potato crop monitoring activities by the CropTrak platform to support the procurement of Iberia potatoes to ensure a continuous source of raw materials to agreed KPI’s for cost, quality and service. Contribute to the quality improvement programs that generate sustainable business value by increasing field yield, crop quality and monitoring crop development / contract compliance activities whilst building front-line relationships with individual farmers withing the Iberia potato program.
Your Day To Day With Us
· Follow up the peanut crop program, in close connection with the suppliers and their technical staff, to ensure the maximum crop throughput according to cost, quality standards and service to PepsiCo customer.
· Monitor in collaboration with third party provider, the peanut primary processing indicators (Shelling, blanching, grading and shipping) to achieve the performance required by the customers.
· Ensure the appropriate admin process of peanuts to supply to PepiCo destinations.
· Execute Iberia Agronomy and field monitoring to CropTrak KPI’s and help define reporting strategy for Europe reporting
· Join the Crop Track Team as required to provide improvement areas and support the overall development of the platform.
· Keep up-to-date with the latest know how agronomy, storage, sustainability and digitisation to enable productivity improvements.
· Degree in agricultural engineering (Or equivalent), with a minimum of 1 year experience preferred.
· Effective interpersonal skills – that encourages farmers to implement ideas and perform tasks as requested by the incumbent.
· Results and action orientated – comfortable setting and delivering against stretch targets
· Knowledge of precision agronomy topics and skilled on new agro technologies arising on this area preferred
· Awareness/ experience on basic agro sustainability themes
Job Type: Full-Time