Auto req ID: 226624BR
We are currently looking for an IT Graduate to join our IT team in Carrigaline on a 24month basis.
Position Purpose and Primary Accountabilities
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 16 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver outstanding results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by leveraging technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
Applications are invited for the 24-month fixed term position of an IT Graduate in the PepsiCo Ireland IT Graduate program. The program provides an IT graduate with first-hand practical experience in supporting all aspects of a dynamic exciting business, working across global IT teams and partnering with world class IT providers. Each IT graduate is given exposure to best in class technology, applications, and systems. The successful candidate will work with the PepsiCo IT Teams supporting its operational activities in Cork and in other PepsiCo/PGCS plants located in North/South America and Asia. IT functions include – Business Application Development & Delivery, Infrastructure and Network Support, Security/Compliance, Service Management and End User Services. The IT Graduate Program is a 2-year program where each graduate is offered two separate assignment rotations underpinned by PepsiCo’s world class training and development programs. We are currently seeking a new graduate to join the program with their first rotation being part of the Security Controls Graduate to join the SAP Security Team.
Activities included but not limited to the following:
· Support IT Teams with reporting and analysis for Weekly/ Monthly reviews.
· Participate in troubleshooting IT issues and implementing corrective actions.
· Engage with IT teams on routine tasks.
· Generate, update and maintain IT documentation.
· Participate in IT Team meetings.
· Identify and deliver IT process Improvements.
· Support IT strategic projects being rollout across the PepsiCo sites.
· Graduates are encouraged to lead mini projects.
· Participate in Graduate group projects where there’s an opportunity to join other graduates to explore new technologies and applications, develop collaboration, problem solving & communications skills.
· Support PepsiCo’s IT Internship & TY work experience programs.
· Graduates have an opportunity to represent PepsiCo in outreach events in schools and local universities.
The position will also involve collaborating with the IT Global PepsiCo Teams located across a number of regions
Essential Criteria i.e. qualifications and/or experience (this will be assessed during short-listing)
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, BIS, Software Engineering or another related field.
· Good understanding of Excel Spread sheets and pivot tables.
· Comfortable working on activities where attention to detail is critical.
· Demonstrate initiative and make suggestions – key to the role.
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective manner.
· An appetite for continuous improvement and adding value to the PepsiCo business.
· Customer focused with a commitment to deliver a superior service.
· Bring ideas and creativity.
· Comfortable working with remote teams.
Additional Desired qualifications and/or experience
· Good understanding of IT Security.
· Ability to apply technology creatively within a business context.
· Suitable/relevant work experience in an IT support role/team.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com .
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable