Auto req ID:
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this role is to tacle with productivity reporting and upcoming changes/transformations within reporting systems. In this role you will also support Financial Planning Consolidation processes for IT in Hyperion tool (QxF, AOP), as well as work closely with BU/Ex Comm Support & Reporting Manager.
Productivity reporting and tracking:
· Consolidate the IT productivity reporting for Europe. Supervision and coordination for PowerSteering tool reporting ensuring alignment between reporting systems.
· Close contact with Procurement team on the reconciliation of productivity initiatives.
Support in managing system transformations:
· Actively manage day to day activities and ensure delivery accountability is in place across the monthly deliverables
· Proactive problem solving by developing opportunities for business’ & convincingly present recommendations
Consolidate all Financial Planning process in Hyperion for IT (QxF, AOP):
· Work with IT Finance stakeholders from the region to ensure that process, timelines & templates are communicated and well understood so that region consistently submits high quality plan on time.
· Ensure that financial submissions are aligned with local markets as well as Europe Sector i.e. that IT Hyperion is consistent with IT plans/budgets.
Support DEV OPS:
· Support management of executing transactions assigned to Development and Operations Tower providing comprehensive analysis on budget performance to the LT.
· Bachelor or Master’s Degree in finance, accounting or economics
· Around 4-5 years of hands-on experience in different areas of finance (FP&A / cost accounting)
· Excellent command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint applications.
· Strong analytical skills, business curiosity, accuracy and self-discipline
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Good and open-minded communication skills
· Flexibility to adapt to a changing business environment
· Ability to network in order to open fluent communication channels with each of the business units and key stakeholders.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Pipeline