Description du poste
Auto req ID: 210034BR
We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the globe. With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full strength – never settling for second best. We Win with Purpose. Because of that dedication, our IT function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives and providing a safe and inclusive work environment for our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Are you ready to manage client relationships and all aspects of technology delivery and support for Supply Chain? This includes the End to End accountability for the all aspects of the IT agenda from strategy to value realization of the overall portfolio and budgets in his/her area. Come take a seat at the table to help contribute into the innovation and unparalleled success of PepsiCo. We are excited to see what we can accomplish when your skills, ideas and perspectives meet our dynamic team.
The BRM Supply Chain France based at Paris will focus on:
· Partners with business sponsors to influence business case, identify high level business requirements and align on initiatives that will enable their business objectives
· Works with sector IT resources to ensure operations of technology services
· Works with development and delivery, operations and CTO teams to ensure effective solution delivery and ongoing operations
· Works with team members in other IT organizations to develop prototype solutions
· Partners with the key stakeholders and subject matter experts to drive process improvements
· Works with IT and project teams to define as is and to be processes
· Collaborates with stakeholders to cascade vision and best practices
· Works with business to shape and define demand
Accountabilities. You will:
· Manages business relationships and projects across IT teams, vendors and 3rd party providers
· Oversees prioritization and delivery of solutions for area(s) of ownership to ensure value realization
· Supports development of strategic roadmap (i.e., defines the case for change, gains investment approval, identifies pursuit opportunities)
· Defines the strategy for integrating systems by providing a technology perspective that ensures alignment of IT approach
· Drives technology and business process innovation to enable competitive position
· Manages a portfolio of services to address business needs
· Anticipates needs by supporting pilots and investigating potential solutions in order to communicate solution recommendations
· Participates in identifying, assessing and promoting the use of new technologies for increased productivity
· Leverages the long-term roadmap defined by architecture in order to implement alternatives that meet the business process requirements and financial requirements
· Analyzes components of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) impacting process reengineering
· Participates in business process design workshops with internal or external teams
· Participates in change management analysis during process design
· Aligns process improvements with sector transformation visions
· Creates the business case and target value to be realized and drives effort to ensure project is approved and funded
· Delivers final version of the documented processes and ensures Business Requirements Specification is documented and signed off on by business owner
· Assesses that Project Charter objectives have been met and closes project
· Schedules Benefits Realization Reviews as applicable
· Represents business in Critical Incident process. Ensure smooth communication between IT CIM team and Business stakeholder. Ensure Lesson Learn are shared & action are applied in a continuous improvement mindset.
· Apply Global Control Standards in the processes under his/her accountability, following corporate and local policies as periodically updated and communicated, and ensure correct execution and documentation of controls.
· Stakeholder Management
· Strong Leadership skills
· Management skills with the ability to develop teams and cultivate talent
· Ability to manage budget
· Project Management experience
· Strong knowledge of IT Standards
· Fluency in English mandatory and French preferred
· Ability to solve highly complex problems within his/her work team
· Ability to manage multiple stakeholders from different countries in a matrix environment
· Bac+4/5 Master Degree
· Experience of minimum 8 years in IT fields, focus on Finance processes and BI reporting.
· Subject matter expertise:
· Supply Chain processes: Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Transportation and Manufacturing
· SAP MM/SD, EDI integration, Transportation Management, Contract Manufacturing processes would be a plus
· Experience in FMCG company is a plus
· Strategic Partnering: Not ‘order taker’ mindset, High competence in Demand Shaping.
· Business IQ: Speak Business language. Understand industry, ecosystem & financial business driver
· Excel at Portfolio Management.
· Provider Domain: Understand how the provider’s services benefit the business.
· Business Transition Management: Know when and how to engage organizational development professionals.
· Powerful Communication: Story telling & Influencing
Relocation Eligible: Non applicable
Job Type: Pipeline