Description du poste
Auto req ID: 207481BR
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Walkers, Pepsi-Cola, Doritos, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visitwww.pepsico.com .
For answering to these ambitions, we are looking for a dynamic BRM Assistant to join our BRM Team for 6 months based in Paris.
Joining the Business Relationship Managers (BRM) Team means that:
· You are the active link between Business and IT department
· You provide and coordinate constantly expected IT services to business
· Your role will be cross domains i.e. Finance, Supply Chain, Sales & Digital with skills in Data.
· You will enjoy a modern, engaging and relaxed working environment
· You will be guided all along your internship by an international Team and by related BRMS
· You have the opportunity to improve your skills in IT Management as well as possibility develop your network and your international experience. Your Key Responsibilities:
· You will be responsible of several projects and conversant with specifications writings
· You will need to interact with the Finance , Supply Chain, Sales and Digital Business Managers
· You will have to use the AGILE Methodology and to promote its practices
· You will need to be innovative and source of proposals
· You will monitor the application incidents and change tickets in line with ITIL process
· You will need to manage the Continuous Improvement requests portofolio Your qualification:
· Someone who is comfortable working in a matrix environment
· A quick learner who is able to build strong Business relationships
· Motivation: to be passionate and engaged to achieve your goals
· A team player who can look at the whole picture and seek for continuous improvements
· Student in Master 2 from Management School / University in IT or Business (Level Bac+5) More information :
· Duration : 6 months
· Salary : 1000.00 - 1200.00€ depending on the level of studies
· Internship to fill starting end of June/beginning of July.
Relocation Eligible: Non applicable