Auto req ID: 210229BR
We are now hiring an Indirect Procurement Buyer to join our team in Little Island, Cork. This is a contract position.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 13 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
We work with over 450 strategic suppliers globally to ensure we have what we need, when we need it. The goods and services we use can range from the core ingredients in our beverages and snack seasonings to our partnerships with the logistics companies we use to ship our products all over the world – that's where our Procurement department comes in. With integrity and ethical sourcing at our heart, the procurement team work hard to nurture strong relationships with our suppliers that get the right goods and services at the right price while ensuring we can be better together. Do you have a talent for negotiation and building strong relationships? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
· Lead critical Ireland Opex and Capex Indirect sourcing projects supporting the business to deliver their productivity targets
· Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders including Engineering, Operations, Health&Safety, Compliance and Quality to support their agenda on sourcing projects.
· Implement category strategy and drive business productivity metrics affected by indirect sourcing
· Deliver Indirect productivity in support of plant MOH productivity targets and annual operating plan
· Maintain compliance to Purchasing Policy to audit ready standard and execute global controls standards to Pass status
· Build key relationships with cross-functional and functional stakeholders
· Build sustainable supplier partnership relationships
· Continuously review and implement improvement in sourcing processes through use of best practices tools and processes including detailed spend, market and business analytics
· Champion indirect procurement agenda in Ireland, providing clear Indirects leadership to sites
· SAP and Ariba systems Super User and data steward, providing training and supporting materials as required to the organisation
· Manage Purchase to Pay (P2P) processes, including approving Requisitions and ensuring compliance to PWF Procurement Policy Perform local sourcing activities, including competitive bidding and contract management and detailed spend, market and business analysis
Qualifications & Requirements
· Hold a Degree in a Business or technical related field;
· Experience working in a procurement environment within a multinational company;
· Proven experience at delivering strong business results including through tender management & negotiated agreements
· ERP Systems experience preferably SAP. E-Sourcing experience desirable
· Ability to develop and interpret data analytics and reporting and recommend and/or implement actions;
· Experience of working within a compliance controls and audit environment
· A self-starter with an ability to prioritise work load while displaying an ability to problem solve and make recommendations
· Experience of working effectively in a cross functional environment
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visitwww.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role Indirect Procurement Buyer. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Global Proc Assoc Buyer.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary