Auto req ID: 214358BR
In this role you will support Category Finance agenda on reporting & finance planning activities.
Responsible for core finance planning activities:
· Support model development
· Build & consolidate Actuals/Forecast/ACP/AOP templates
· Build Annual Commercial Plan (ACP) / Annual Operation Plan (AOP) Decks to present in LT
· Prepare PBR/QBR Decks
· Gather and consolidate any data requirement (historical performance, innovation, catalyst, etc) - Ownership of PSP Templates (Topline)
- Sustainability support
- Support Business Partner on ad-hoc requests when needed.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance Planning position
· Strong understanding of business processes related to financial planning, control and auditing.
· Bachelor's Degree required
· Fluent English
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ambitious, growth-driven professional who demonstrates and fosters perseverance and a positive outlook even during difficult, complex, or ambiguous challenges.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline