Auto req ID: 209355BR
· Responsible for the design and execution of all company reports.
· Perform analysis for a wide range of ad hoc requests using data in different formats.
· Identify new technology opportunities that will have a positive impact on the data analysis and reporting process.
· Create models that help track, analyze and provide solutions for business problems.
· Collaborate with his/her functional domain to ensure that data integrity and data structure are optimized.
· Responsible for the update of all Master files (new SKU, Customers, Providers, GL Accounts)
· Degree on Mathematics / Information Technology / Business Analytics or related background
· Functional experience of 2-3 years in Data Analysis and Reporting
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
· Proficiency in other MS Office products – (Access, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
· Dynamic, professional, results oriented, thorough analytical business approach
· Excellent oral/verbal interpersonal skills Fluent in Greek and English
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular