Auto req ID:
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
The primary purpose of the role is to support the financial reporting (weekly and periodic) of Logistics Finance for Ambient and Chilled. This includes responsibility for warehouse costs, transport costs, inventory control, and pallets to help ensure the provision of accurate & timely financial information and management reporting. The role will also assist with variance analysis to provide value-added support to the operations teams.
· Provide financial reporting and Inventory reporting for the chilled network.
· Provide support for all analysis, reporting, and forecasting all warehouse activities including pallets, engineering, Supply Chain costs, and reporting overall Customer Service and Logistics results to Head Office.
· Support with weekly, period, and quarterly closures to ensure all deadlines are hit.
· Analyse data and identify risks and opportunities for the flash report and forecast to the Finance Manager.
· Process Journals in a timely manner for month-end close.
· Assist with the production of Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
· Play an active role in supporting Finance Manager Customer Service & Logistics Warehouse with forecasting build for Warehouse and Chilled Network.
· Assist on monthly Scorecard developments and distribution including; Measure Up and PowerApp data input for Customer Service & Logistics performance (logistics)
· Provide support and cover for the site Transport Management System administrator and Cost Technician – Transport as and when required
· Responsible for raising Purchase Orders & Invoices for Ambient Logistics Warehouse, ensuring that all processes are in place, foster a close relationship with all key suppliers to ensure that service and prices are as required, and deal with all invoice queries.
· Be MyBuy, MP2 & P2P (PepsiCo Systems) super user for Logistics, having the expertise to advise on all aspects of both systems, and train new users. Manage local documents, reports and general ‘housekeeping’ including the hierarchy for P2P
· Any other ad-hoc work required by the Finance Manager Customer Service & Logistics Warehouse
Salary c. £25,000 per annum
· Looking to start or early stages of CIMA/ACCA with a clear willingness to complete the program
· Intermediate Excel skills
· Proactive in asking questions when required for key decisions
· Hardworking, dedicated and resilient under pressure
· Self-motivated with good self-organizational skills
· Able to build a good rapport with internal and external stakeholder
· High ability to communicate at all levels in the organisation (shop floor to senior executives).
· Good team player - essential Careers at PepsiCo
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of executive team having been promoted organically, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning. Career progression is incredibly important to us and we provide great opportunities to grow a long term career.
We offer a competitive salary, pension and many other benefits as well as fantastic flexible working opportunities.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.