Auto req ID: 214148BR
We are currently looking for a Control & reporting Intern to join our dynamic Finance team in Carrigaline on a 6 month basis.We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 13 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
Position Purpose and Primary Accountabilities
The Controls and Reporting function in Cork is responsible for the financial operations of both Cork’s and Singapore’s concentrate plants.
As an intern you will be supporting the Reporting and General Ledger functions in its day to day financial operations.
Specific tasks include:
· Month end intercompany reconciliation process in Oracle HFM and out of balance investigation
· Booking journals in SAP at month end
· Liaise with franchise business and support the loading of budgets to SAP
· Support the reporting team with profit & loss account queries from bottlers at month end.
· Support the Accounts payable function on maintenance of directs/ indirects vendor mailbox
You will get an insight into the working of the financial operations in a multinational environment and gain invaluable experience in the various systems PepsiCo uses such as SAP ERP system and Oracle Smartview.
Essential Criteria i.e. qualifications and/or experience (this will be assessed during short-listing)
· Seeking graduate or student in the process of completing third level business/ accounting qualification.
· A quick learner with a passion for accounting.
· Ability to run with tasks on their own.
· Good communication skills as the successful candidate will be required to liaise with various customers globally.
· Ability to work to deadlines. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable