Auto req ID: 226753BR
PepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
The Assistant operator primary purpose is support line related activities efficiently and effectively. Conduct manual activities (Duplex packing, exit area monitoring, machine related activities). In addition, to provide support to the operator to run the machine, and to maintain proper housekeeping.
· Take actions as necessary to achieve the desired business results on bag makers (with or without reference to FLM).
· Make sure that the machine achieves the required efficiency set by the department. (sign out)
· Should achieve the material efficiency target set by the department. (sign out)
· Should achieve the grams give away target set by the department. (weight control monitoring sheet)
· Should manage the packers working under his tubes (break time, cleaning during change flavor, time in and time out)
· Should always maintain his workplace & machine clean (GMP). (checklist)
· Should report all health hazards within his workplace to his immediate Direct Manager.
· Should make sure that quality packets are always produced.
· Should attend quality wall at least fifteen (15) times per month. (Quality wall meeting attendance)
· To implement, sustain and participate in the continual improvement of the EHS Management System to implement, sustain and participate in the continual improvement of the EHS Management System
EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Basic communication skills.
· Should have a good working attitude.
Job Type: Full-Time