about the role
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve IPT (Cisco) and backbone voice Incidents.
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve call center and access number faults.
- Troubleshoot value added services (Voice Mail, Attendant console , etc...)
- Document all troubleshooting and provide regular updates for all actions executed to solve customer’s incidents via electronic case management system.
- Liaise with higher level support for incident escalation and resolution.
- To keep management informed of any major customer or network faults.
- Liaise with other internal teams to resolve faults affecting voice service.
- Activate escalation procedure with vendors when needed.
- Perform change management activities. (implement customer simple and complex changes ).
- Perform release management activities. (implement new release and upgrades)
- Act as escalation point for voice implement teams.
- To undertake any other reasonable task as assigned by the management team.
- Engineering degree in telecommunications.
- 2-4 years technical experience in Cisco IP telephony & Voice over IP.
- Experience in operation & crisis management.
- CCNP (Voice / Collaboration) certified.
- Strong voice experience (Cisco) product suites.
- Good knowledge in Voice protocols (SS7, H323, MGCP, SIP, H248, etc...).
- Good knowledge in network, LAN/WAN protocols.
- Cisco Contact Centre knowldge and experience is plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a multitask environment, dealing with multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, cross-cultural and strong communications skills.
- Good time management, and organisational skills.
- Good Presentation/report writing skills.
- Customer centric approach.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours, ability to work on shift.
- Proactive, self motivated and determined attitude.
- English proficiency, French language is a plus.
- IT skills is a plus
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.