about the role
· Administrating systems based on MS Windows Server OS
· Administrating virtual platform on VMWare vSphere
· Controlling user access to resources and information
· Performing data backups and recoveries
· Keeping up with operating systems and application development technologies
· Performing monitoring and audit systems usage
· Setting up and maintaining documentation and standards
· Working as part of a team and providing 7×24 support when required
Required technical skills :
· University degree in Computer Science or related
· Engineering field
· At least 3 years of experience in IT systems administration
· Knowledge and experience in Active Directory, E-mailing systems, VMWare
· Windows networking skills – TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, FTP, HTTP
· Knowledge and experience in Linux is a plus
· Knowledge of storage technologies, memory management, disk arrays, NAS/SAN
· Good communication skills (English is a must)
What's in it for you :
· a unique learning experience in our company
· working experience with great potential for growth
· flexible working hours
· benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1...
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.