about the role
Purpose of the job
· Coordinate and implement purchasing activities as per company standards and procedures, aiming at achieving best results from cost, quality and time perspectives and ensure integration & achievement of stakeholders` multiple inputs.
· Manage complex RFQs and projects
Duties and responsibilities
· Provide input for budget, being an active contributor to budget process by transmitting
· commercial information.
· Act as point of contact for business unit requestors, representing the complete
· sourcing function.
· Work on optimizing expends and accommodating them to budgets and existing constraints
· Translate budgeted figures into sourcing actions - define sourcing plan
· Prepare complex tender documents , perform in depth evaluation and analysis of multiple disciplines, needs and related replies.
· Coordinates the RFI/RFQ process, draws up and issues request for Quotations for the suppliers.
· Lead the RFP / RFQ process and negotiation process with suppliers; Act as a project manager for any issued RFQ from start to end.
· Evaluates acquisition projects/commercial offers, proposes a shortlist and makes final
· Work closely with vendors to comprehend new values and reduce business risks, creating different approaches for discount bundle agreements and trade options.
· Recommend for award and present decisions to Orange and Group top management in different arenas: Purchasing Committee, Technical Demand Committee, and influence end direction.
· Lead the contract clauses negotiation with suppliers and be responsible for commercial articles.
· Selects local suppliers when corporate contracts are not sufficient, using the local sourcing.
· Initiate and participates to transversal meetings for projects that involve the Purchasing department.
· Prepares, centralizes and sends the needed information for Purchase Order issued in
· Oracle by Purchasing administrator
· Interface directly with other operators, NTRA and ITIDA when needed in specific projects.
· Negotiate commercial terms of the contracts: local or implementation of corporate sourcing contracts.
· Participate in Orange Group acquisition activities (as RFP and frame contract concluding) related to the respective domain,
· Interact with the different group entities for monitoring, analysis and optimization of spending (Buy In), and in different occasions with technical teams and skill centers
· Manage portfolios of more than 100 suppliers and vendors
· Define yearly/quarterly Sourcing Action Plan per domain.
· Keep track of latest progresses in costing, marketing & technology as well as changes in taxes,commercial, import and export laws.
· Manage Supplier Relationship on the operational level in terms of monitoring, controlling, taking needed disciplinary actions and presenting the progress to both company & group.
· Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
· Minimum 5 Years Experience In The Same Function.
· Very good English both spoken and written.
· Very good computer skills.
· Strong Customer Orientation.
· Strong communication, listening & interpersonal skills.
· Flexibility & ability to work in a team.
· Self-confident with professional behavior & attitude.
· High sense of time management.
· Negotiation Skills.