about the role
We’re searching for a talented and passionate Shift Leader to join our CoE – Managed IT Services delivery team, which is responsible for remotely managing, securing and supporting Cloud & IT infrastructure for our customers around the world.
· Provides leadership, support, and guidance to shift engineers
· Operate in rotational shifts to provide 24x7 support , manage shift operation for multiple customers
· Ensure successful execution of daily health checks and other monitoring tasks
· Ensure all the tickets are assigned and worked upon
· Manage escalations and lead customer facing communication
· Ensure on-time escalation of P1/P2 incidents to L2/L3 teams and follow-up until resolution
· Provide status updates to the customer and management
· Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports
· Ensure service SLAs are met
· Support operations manager in driving service improvements
· Implement best practices thought the operation process
This is a customer-facing role and is ideal for an excellent communicator with a positive outlook and a get-the-job done attitude. You should be ready to work in 24x7 rotational shifts, in customer time zone and during off business hours to support changes.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
· 5 years+ of experience in IT infrastructure management with 2 years of experience as shift lead/ team lead
· Hands on experience with ticketing tools like remedy & service now
· Experience in supporting IT infrastructure
· Solid technical understanding of IT infrastructure like Cloud, datacenters, servers, storage etc.
· Excellent communication skills
· Shift planning and people management
· Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
· Knowledge and understanding of best practice frameworks (such as ITIL, ISO20k, ISO27K) for the delivery of IT services
· Understanding of ITIL operations management process like incident, problem change management etc.
· ITIL certified
Benefits - At Orange, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. You will be working in a team of cross-functional experts who are working on continuously evolving and challenging technologies.
Life at Orange - At Orange Business Services you are not just joining a tech company, you’re joining a worldwide team united to serve our BtoB customers wherever they are on the globe. Our teams are ready to welcome you and help you make a difference and change the world to build a better, digital and more human place. You will have the opportunity to grow & develop with the latest technologies at your fingertips. With us you will really make a difference.
Sales & Marketing Asia Pacific