about the role
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Revenue Assurance Analyst to work with our International Partners.
As Revenue Assurance Analyst you’ll be responsible for investigation and address revenue assurance cases.
What you will be doing:
· End to end analysis of revenue assurance reconciliations (existing and new)
· Monitor the RA tool
· Support improvement of the RA tool by helping investigating results of new/improved reconciliations on request
· Detect and report potential configuration errors
· Identify and report inconsistencies between platforms
· Collaborate closely with Revenue Assurance and IT teams
· Suggest possible enhancements on the existing controls
· Clear communication of progress on work items
What we are looking for:
· Higher Education and experience in Economic field
· Understanding of Revenue Assurance processes
· Experience with Wedo RAID (Revenue Assurance tool)
· Experience in the identification of trends and unusual factors in large data sources
· Analytical mind set and commercial awareness
· Ability to manipulate extra-large amount of data
· Proficiency in English (German would be a plus)
· Good computer skills (MS Office: Excel ,Power Point; Access)
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to adapt and respond positively to changes
· Ability to share knowledge and to learn from others
What's in it for you:
· an unique learning experience in our company
· working experience with great potential for growth
· competitive salary
· benefits and compensations
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.