about the role
The Order-to-Cash Analyst is in charge to support revenue assurance programs through generation of accurate and timely billing to customers thereby ensuring revenue flows.
Key Result Areas:
• Produce on a monthly basis the invoices according to the Contract commercial offer, according to the contract network updates.
• Accountable for all aspects of the order-to-cash process of outsourcing program within the ABU.
• Monitor on a day to day basis the customer ordering follow up, billing and cash collection process and activities.
• Analyze customer legacy order to cash processes and tools in collaboration with the OTC directors.
• Support the customer all along the Transformation phase from legacy tool to e-procurement tool.
• Be the first level of support for any ordering / billing process issues.
• Meet high levels of customer satisfaction: Accurate invoicing (control draft invoices- issue adjustment tickets) / day to day orders follow up.
• Achieve targets for billing cost reports and customer bills issuance, for customer ordering follow up.
Role impact on:
•Autonomy and adaptability: candidate will be working in a fast-evolving environment for growing accounts, in the specific context of tools and process under migration/definition.
•Customer satisfaction: the Order to Cash Analyst is responsible for delivering on time accurate invoices. He/She is responsible for managing the customer orders follow up. He/She is pro-active by applying the Orange processes and deliverables, and either reactively by managing billing claims and ordering support.
•Team working: The Order to Cash Analyst is part of the world wide OTC team. Thus, he/she will need to interact with multiple actors within the program team like billing Production team, Web Source Implementation Team, OTC managers / directors.
Educational Qualifications: University degree or equivalent experience in order and billing management. Degree/Equivalent in Accounting/Finance and or business management field, preferred.
Relevant Experience: Experience in global ordering management and/or billing management, including minimum 5 to 6 years in international environment. Telecommunication industry experience preferred. Experience in customer support or/and in sales administration environment.
•Experience in integration and outsourcing.
•Customer oriented-Customer support skills.
•Good communication skills.
•Ability to work within an international and operational environment.
•Attention to detail, very good analytical skills for accuracy.
•Good Finance & Accounting skills.
•Fluent in English (French would be a plus).
•Willing to work shift work on occasion, or extended hours.
•Ability to work autonomously within predefined tasks and planning.
•High level of competency in all PC applications.
•Proactive, positive and objective attitude.
Customer Services & Operations