about the role
At Orange Cloud for Business, we support our customers in their digital transformation by giving them the possibility of evolving their Information System towards more agility, benefiting from the contribution of cloud computing technologies.
We offer a full range of Cloud computing solutions and solutions: the virtualized workstation, Storage, Bare Metal, Big Data, PaaS offers, etc.
Our clients range from SMEs to Key Accounts, in all business sectors, in France and internationally.
We work in close collaboration with the other entities of the Orange group: Digital Data, Orange Cyberdefense, Orange Labs ... and with many technological partners, publishers and integrators with recognized expertise on the market.
Our ambition: to become a benchmark European player to support companies in their digital transformation.
Within OCB, Customer Services & Delivery (CSD) is the technical unit of the Cloud division of OBS. It aims to ensure the technical implementation of customer solutions from design to RUN.
Within CSD, the Public Cloud department is responsible for the design, support and development of public platforms to host applications for OBS customers.
As such, we are looking for a Cloud architect to design and manage the deployment of engineering projects on 'Flexible Engine' offers.
This architect will work in the Flexible Engine engineering team in relation to other architects, marketing, operations, customer service as well as with suppliers and partners.
You contribute to the design and development of the Flexible Engine offer, in the technical and functional sense, with the support of teams of experts. You adapt to the specificities of the Public Cloud market and to project and / or customer constraints.
• You instruct and propose solutions for the implementation of new functionalities
• You are responsible for the homogeneity, industrialization and consistency of the platform
• You are the interface of internal and external experts involved in the project and validate their different deliverables
• You provide the technical documentation (overall design of the offer)
• You participate in the modeling in the pre-production phase
• You actively participate in the technical implementation of the solution
• You act as a referent to validate the consistency of the pre-sales proposals
• You are a force for proposals vis-à-vis marketing
• You challenge our partners on the design and implementation of technical solutions
• Expertise on one or more public cloud technologies: Openstack, security, network, storage,…
• You master the technical architecture of a Cloud solution
• Agile culture is no stranger to you and you share its values. Your team spirit and your communication skills will be differentiators.
• You master Linux system administration and the uses of the cloud.
• Writing skills and oral fluency
• English Fluent
• Ability to innovate
Orange Cloud for Business
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.