about the role
- Managing and scheduling customer changes that is related to Network optimization projects
- Ensuring the professional and successful implementation of Network change management through a comprehensive risk assessment and feasibility analysis that will ensure customer satisfaction.
- Configuration preparation (Layer2 and Layer 3)
- Point of contacts for queries and escalations concerning change management
- Mastering the changes done on live connections in terms of coordinating the changes with all the involved entities
- In depth technical troubleshooting based on Frame Relay, ATM, DSL, Routers, LL circuits, SITA legacy protocols & links etc.
-Well organized with the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Document all troubleshooting and a change management actions via the electronic case management system(MSA).
- Support field services technical Engineer for all scheduled change activities for CPE and node.
- SPOC for all technical matters related to Orange node and for customers projects on each change request.
- Coordinating with PTTs for troubleshooting the operational issues of link.
- Involve in proactive actions to arrest the chronic issues before releasing the change on customer/Orange connection.
- End-to-end ownership of all orders directly received from Access optimization teams.
- Generate Change Guideline for implementation
- Create/manage change requests in change management Tools
Degree/Equivalent in computer science, telecommunications or related discipline.
3-5 years experience in direct relation skill set in telecommunication industry
3-5 years experience in a customer oriented position
Cisco Routing and switching expertise essential. Voice/IPT, IPSec, DSL, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP4, RIPV2, MPLS VPN, Dial Solutions, QoS.
Fluent in both spoken and written English.
Good time management, and organizational skills
Proactive, self motivated and determined attitude.
Problem solving skills.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Decision Making ability
Ability to comprehend complex situations and synthesize into simple solutions
Create action plans to resolve Customer Implementation blocking factors
Ability to multi task with little supervision
Ability to reason for alternative solutions
Ability to make decisions with minimal direction
Ability to provide status updates which provide customers with comprehensive updates
Ability to make decisions in an ambiguous environment
Ability to strategically think of continuous process improvements
Ability to work on a shift basis (24x7)
Orange Business Services, Egypt MSC, is located at City Stars Complex at the heart of one of the biggest shopping malls in Cairo. We are a Global organization with exposure to customers of diverse nationalities & backgrounds.
Orange aims to be recognized as an employer of choice by and not limited to being an ethical & socially responsible employer, offering career & development opportunities, providing a positive quality of life at work, and recognizing & rewarding our people for individual & collective contributions to our success. Our benefits include supporting our people with the highest level of medical & life insurance to them, their spouses, & children while having a strong network to discounted rates at a number of providers.
Customer Services & Operations