about the role
As a .NET Developer you will take part in the de ERP web based software development.
What you will be doing:
· Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
· Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but
· Designing and querying relational databases (MS SQL SERVER 2012+),
· Working experience with DB abstraction layers like Entity Framework
· Understand and implement different flows and processes.
· Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
What we are looking for:
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent with programming experience.
· Experience in in the programming of ERP and / or CRM systems
· Experience in using controls from Devexpress (ASP.NET MVC), Telerik (ASP.NET MVC) or EXT.NET would be an advantage.
· Experience in developing non-tire applications would be an advantage;
· Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
· Able to work well in a team setting
What's in it for you:
· an unique learning experience in our company
· working experience with great potential for growth
· competitive salary
· benefits and compensations
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of .NET Developer to work with our International Partners.