Entreprise:The Enterprise Line of Business (ELoB) department is a division of the Orange Group that ensures that the growth of the corporate segment is maintained across all subsidiaries, working with countries and their managers. ELoB provides support and challenges countries in their markets and services, to enable them to take the lead in innovation in new sectors of activity, and business models.
The marketing team is responsible for understanding and analysing the needs of business customers, in order to transform them into business proposals, taking into account product and service requirements. But also work with other entities of the group, such as the Technocentre and other external partners, to ensure the implementation of these products/services and maximize their commercial performance.
Poste et missions:
The purpose of this role is to support the Elob marketing team in transversal B2B marketing topics (more specifically mobile) for the OMEA (Orange Middle East Africa) area and on communication with the OMEA management (at group level) and towards the subsidiaries.
the VIE will play a major role in the development of:
- the B2B newsletter OMEA => regular creation and animation
- The organization of online seminars (webinars
- conference calls)
- support for the B2B OMEA smartphone boost plan
- the carthography of current B2B mobile offers
- the identification and updating of key performance indicators
The VIE will interface with several entities of the group (marketing, sales, market research, finance, etc.), and local marketing managers to coordinate, develop, discover and share best practices in these areas.
This role is based in London and will require some travel to Paris and possibly some travel to Africa and the Middle East.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in marketing, including products and communication; experience in B2B solutions in IT, Internet or Telecom solutions
- Proven ability to gain support and buy-in from new concepts or existing products and solutions
- Curiosity to learn and the ability to apply knowledge in a business environment subject to high results constraints in order to offer analytical and strategic interpretation while managing organizational challenges.
- Ability to work on one's own initiative, be motivated and be able to work under pressure
- Comfortable within a team / international environment
- Good drafting skills
- Fluent in English and French,
- Excellent communication, analytical and sociable mind
- Marketing knowledge, ability to analyze information and identify key messages
- Knowledge of B2B activity a plus
- Be familiar with change and know how to deal with organizational challenges.
- Passion for the IT/Telecom industry