about the role
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Database Administrator.
What you will be doing :
· Controlling and maintaining optimal performance of company database systems
· Installing and upgrading Database systems (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL) and application tools
· Modifying the database structure upon request from application developers
· Performing database tuning and capacity planning
· Backing up and restoring the database
· Working with suppliers for technical support
· Seting up and maintaining documentation and standards
· Working as part of a team and providing 7×24 support when required
What we are looking for :
· University degree in Computer Science or related Engineering field
· At least 2 years of experience in IT operations/development
· Basic knowledge of database design and best practices
· General understanding of the underlying operating system, e.g. Linux, Windows
· Good communication skills (English is a must)
· Analytical skills
What's in it for you :
· a unique learning experience in our company
· working experience with great potential for growth
· flexible working hours
· benefits and compensations that you can discover on https://www.orange.md/?l=1&p=1...
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.