about the role
• Actively be involved in ensuring SLAs commitments are met.
• Diagnose fault-related cases by effectively utilizing software diagnostics and other network/product utility programs.
• Provide updates to the customer as needed to meet customer statusing and performance objectives.
• Perform technical and management escalations in line with company policy and case excellence..
• Run & own the daily surgery process with a view of identifying and resolving high duration faults.
• Act as first level escalation point to LAN IS support Team.
• Detecting and diagnosing customers network faults based
on different vendors and Technologies (Packeteer, Cisco routers, Catalyst switches, Juniper WX , Riverbed Steelhead )
Provide statistical information on IS activities status and prepare technical reports as required.
- Service orientated, customer focused with good customer service skills
- Good networking/communications background
- At least one formal technical qualification (IE: Routing and switching specialists, CCNP , CCIP or equivalent)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good time management, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks
- Good commercial awareness
- Presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management
- Experience in one or more of the following:
Network, Firewall’s / VPN Concentrators/WAN Accelerators
Network, LAN/WAN/VPN topologies and protocols
- Proactive, self motivated and determined attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
- University degree (B.Sc.)
- Proficient in English/ French is asset
- 3+years relevant technical experience
Orange Business Services, Egypt MSC, is located at City Stars Complex at the heart of one of the biggest shopping malls in Cairo. We are a Global organization with exposure to customers of diverse nationalities & backgrounds.
Orange aims to be recognized as an employer of choice by and not limited to being an ethical & socially responsible employer, offering career & development opportunities, providing a positive quality of life at work, and recognizing & rewarding our people for individual & collective contributions to our success. Our benefits include supporting our people with the highest level of medical & life insurance to them, their spouses, & children while having a strong network to discounted rates at a number of providers.
Customer Services & Operations