about the role
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Full-stack Developer for our Swiss Partner.
What you will be doing :
· Develop clean, elegant, readable, testable, and well-documented code in Java application
· Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
· Be responsible for the layout, organization, visual appearance and usability of the software
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Realize technical design for solutions, including, but not limited to e-shop and portals in telco domain
· Provide qualitative fixes for functional and performance issues
· Ensure the code implementation is done according to the standards
· Provide qualitative support of the application, giving quick feedback on questions raised by the client
· Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible, logical, visually effective and easy to navigate; recommend improvements where necessary
· Java 8
· Spring boot v2+
· Angular 8+,
· Material UI,
· Apollo GraphQL,
What we are looking for:
· Experience with the above stack and proficiency in English
What's in it for you :
· a unique learning experience in our company
· working experience with great potential for growth
· competitive salary
· benefits and compensations that you can discover on orange.md/orangesystems
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learing and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, send us your CV today.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.