about the role
· Monitoring Team KPIs reports to ensure that we can achieve customer satisfaction.
· To analyze root cause, identify Known Error database and coordinating actions to fix the error.
· Acting as crisis manager .
· Help the outbound team to handle some relevant issues such as the backlog & trouble tickets.
· Troubleshoot and handle all complex incidents within the time frame agreed with the business.
-Excellent Problem solving and investigation capabilities
-Team Building Skills
-Strong Communication skills
-Time management Skills
-Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks
-Decision Making techniques
Educational Background –
Bachelor Degree in telecommunication engineering or computer science
Professional Experience –
Minimum of 1 year related work experience in customer technical support or similar organisations
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.