about the role
• Liaise directly with customer in co-ordination with the solution consultant to obtain all relevant technical information for successful design, order validation & project delivery.
• Participates in projects as part of a project organization respecting cost, quality and time constraints.
• Support on site or remote migration for solutions/environments, as required.
• Ownership of the technical solution starting the implementation phase.
• Understand design documentation and convert to live configuration.
• Act as a resident engineer on-premises for Orange customers.
• Any other duties as required by Manager
BSc. in Telecommunication or Computer Science
• 3 years of experience in networks –security field
Technical problem-solving ability with demonstrated ability to learn quickly
• Strong sense of self-discipline and the ability to get things done under little supervision
• Hands on experience in one or more the following is a plus:
Antivirus and Antimalware.
Intrusion detection and prevention systems :Juniper, Fortinet, Cisco, etc..
URL & Content filtering solutions.
Reading and understanding packet captures with tools like Sniffer and Wireshark
Certification in 1 security domain is a plus
• Fluent in both spoken and written Arabic and English,
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer facing skills
Implementation and support engineer who is responsible for administration and configuration of a set of network and security devices. He will work closely with the security consultant to implement network security solutions for Orange customers. He will be customer facing with the possibility of presence on customer premises.
Location : Jubail Saudi Arabia
Customer Services & Operations