about the role
Cloud and security may be a very complex combo because of the technology, the architecture, the way to manage, the compliancy, the customer usage and expectations. we need a solid security expert able to cope with complex and diverse Security and Cloud architectures and technologies and able to manage a relationship with a customer
There are two main activities :
- being the security expert of one cloud offer.
- being a business security officer for some international customers.
The first mission requires to be able to :
- Answer any question related to the security of the supported cloud offer, i.e. know all the inner details of the platform. Especially in case of RFP for which detailed answers are necessary.
- Assess the security of all new features of the cloud offer through a proper risk analysis in direct connection with engineering teams
- Maintain a security white paper on the supported cloud offer.
- Organize and maintain the internal controls over the supported cloud offer.
- organize or assist to certification program when the supported cloud offer is impacted (mainly MTCS certification)
The second mission requires to :
- Provide, analyze and explain a security dashboard to the customer (usually the customer CISO)
- Perform a risk analysis on the customer environment
- Manage the relationship with customer in case of security incident
Computer, Comm., or Electronics B. Eng, B.Sc. degree.
CISSP certification is a must
Professional accreditation in one of the following security certifications is a plus ( CISM,CISA, SANS GIAC or equivalent)
Knowledge of ISO27001 principles (ideally already certified).
Solid experience in designing, building , testing and implementing security systems within an organization’s IT network
Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
Solid working knowledge of information security architectures, solutions, and industry standards & best practices.
Good understanding of engineering methods and frameworks.
Strong background of Security devices (Firewalls, IPS, Proxy, BigIp, Remote access solutions).
Good understanding of ITIL framework.
Good knowledge of AWS public cloud and its different services or Azure
Good knowledge of Cloud computing architectures (Virtualization, SDN ...etc) and different cloud technologies
Able to listen, analyze, synthetize, explain
Fluent English language
This job enables a carrier path with Cloud Services and Security
Orange Cloud for Business
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.