Description de l'offre
Netflix Studios is seeking an Warehouse Assistant to support Netflix Originals, UCAN region. This position will be based at the Netflix Offices in Los Angeles, CA and focus on working with our Assets & Archives team to support our warehouse needs.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
· Assist loading and unloading at warehouse and third party storage facilities
· Work in tandem with Asset Coordinators to support Original Series and Films verticals at Netflix
- Arrange delivery/pickup of assets coming to the warehouse
- Maintain allocation spreadsheet for all assets in the warehouse
· Maintain internal databases of assets and archival items stored at warehouse.
- Including assistance photographing archival items and prepping them for storage
- Pull and package assets as needed for marketing events/exhibits, coordinating with logistics for shipping.
· Maintain database of and deploy Production stock items from internal marketplace
- Including inventorying, photographing
- Monitor orders and pick/pack orders when they come in, as well as scheduling pickup with production.
· Move objects that may weigh up to approximately 50 lbs..
- Use forklift to store assets for long term storage within warehouse racks.
- Maximize warehouse storage space
· Liquidation: sorting through assets/set dec after wrap to assess which items are to be held for production/internal marketplace, which for donation to local nonprofits, which slated for liquidation.
- Coordinating with local nonprofits and liquidation vendors to pick up assets liquidating from the warehouse.
- Employ sustainable practices in liquidation: research proper recycling methods for assets slated for disposal, prioritize reuse in liquidation.
· 3 years previous warehouse experience or hands-on office or set experience in feature film or television production
- Particularly experience moving scenery and/or equipment
· Experience driving forklift
· Strong organizational skills
· Comfortable driving cargo van/small cube or stake bed truck