Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 150 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. Netflix is seeking a Transportation Coordinator to join our Los Angeles team. As a Transportation Coordinator, you will work closely with our Manager of Transportation Operations to make the transportation program at Netflix world-class, and you’ll be part of our unique [culture](https://jobs.netflix.com/culture/#introduction). Netflix is a fast-paced and demanding company that requires a driven individual who is able to exercise good judgment, take fast initiative, and provide a high level of customer service to enhance our employee experience.
· Process transit pass requests and cancellations, audit passes, answer employee questions
· Support administrative duties of the vanpool and carpool programs
· Monitor the shared commute team email and reply to employee tickets as applicable
· Request and monitor purchase orders
· Vendor support point of contact
· Assist with general transportation projects
· Work cross functionally with multiple teams and vendors across the business to provide excellent service