**The Team:** Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with members enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies each day across 190 countries around the world. As part of the Product organization, the Product Creative Strategy team leverages the personalization of our Product experience and strives to authentically represent on our service the multiple narratives that exist in every story so our members can discover the stories that they love on every device and language Netflix supports. **The Role:** The Traffic & Asset Coordinator ensures all information and assets flow seamlessly to the right people at the right time. The role is critical in kick-starting workflows and coordinating information and source asset delivery to and from internal and external partners so titles can be launched on service in time. The role is cross-functional in nature, responsible for both the technical and creative quality assurance of all of the artwork assets received.
· Managing the delivery, maintenance, and transferring of assets, including source files, to our DAM (data asset management) system, working closely with internal and external partners to obtain files, maintain organization, and keep assets up-to-date.
· Staying highly aligned with multiple cross-functional teams, including Content, Post Production, Product, and Marketing to source title/show analysis, track title launch dates and other relevant contextual information.
· Ensure asset deliverables meet Product specs and necessary timelines.
· Proactively communicate needs, updates, and priorities of the Product Creative Strategy team with cross-functional partners.
· Continually evaluate our workflows and tools for scale and efficiency.