· Drive creative localization strategy for Netflix internationally-produced original content
· Analyze content to identify and solve localization challenges
· Prepare in-depth dubbing guideline documentation for our localization partners
· Build and leverage strong relationships with dub studios, dubbing directors, and talent around the world
· Be the primary point of contact for creative localization of a title, driving strong relationships and collaboration with cross-functional partners in content acquisitions, post-production, product creative, business affairs, legal counsel, content planning & analysis, quality control, and regional marketing teams.
· Potentially working with content creators to balance needs of dubbing audience with nuances of creative vision.
· Provide dubbing studios with casting notes and approve voice talent choices
· Oversee dub recordings as needed—either remotely or in-person—in coordination with the regional dubbing production supervisors to establish and ensure creative expectations.
· Communicate music & effects needs with mixers. Supervise mixing sessions for high profile titles as needed
· Accommodate and/or provide risk assessment for any special upstream localization requests
· Provide innovative thinking around scalable solutions and creative/operational workflows for dub asset creation and management, constantly questioning existing systems and looking for a better way
· Effectively communicate project updates cross-functionally
· Make sound independent decisions, and know when to escalate issues
· Be a leading voice of dubbing production within the industry
· Advocate, understand, communicate, and exemplify the company's values