We are looking for a lead product designer to help revolutionize the way our customers get all the help and guidance they need throughout their engagement with Netflix, and open up a healthy channel of personal and meaningful communication between Netflix and our customers so that we may best serve them. This includes creating a user experience strategy and executing on features that allow our customers to communicate preferences to personalize their experience, get help, and innovate on workflows of both the customer and our internal customer service agents to deepen our relationship with our current and potential members. In this role, you will partner with product managers, engineering, operations, and analytics teams across the Product and Customer Service organization to deliver the best end-to-end customer experience **What’s in it for you?** • Your impact is global by over a hundred million people (and growing) • You get to be both strategic and tactical, growing an area of the customer experience that is critical to Netflix’s success • You are empowered to find newer ways to win the hearts and minds of an audience out there • You are surrounded by many talented people that you’re inspired by everyday • You get to choose what tools you use and how you approach solving problems **About you** You’re an incredible product designer with interaction and visual design skills. You have years of experience creating great consumer-oriented and enterprise UIs. You know how to be the voice for customer-centric design innovation while meeting business goals. You understand when and how to work with qualitative research methodologies and also have the rigor and approach in how to use data to inform design. You’re smart, confident, highly competent, and humble. You’re comfortable adapting to changes, becoming more — not less — creative in the face of limits. You’re a skilled communicator who welcomes honest, candid feedback. You have the ability to prioritize, plan and deliver projects on time and with quality expectations. You collaborate well with designers, PMs, business dev partners, engineers, researchers, and content creators to oversee the experience from conception to launch.
· 8+ years design experience on a mix of consumer and enterprise experiences
· Experience leading initiatives and vision work
· A great portfolio that showcases deep interaction and/or visual design skills
· Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale across diverse, global teams
· Multiple successful product launches that drove meaningful impact to the business
· Ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple UX/UI concepts
· Experience working directly with stakeholders to drive consensus and mine for value
· The communication skills to clearly articulate the rationale behind your concepts—and evangelize on their behalf
· Experience across the entire product lifecycle and have lived through multiple launches
· Experience working with remote teams and solving for an international audience is a plus
· BA/BS in fine arts, human factors or related field; advanced degree is a plus
· A good sense of humor
· A love of movies and TV shows
· Earnest, mature, and ego-free. You welcome candid feedback, and can constructively give it as well.