It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows and movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. Visit our [Culture Memo](https://jobs.netflix.com/culture) and [Long-Term View](https://www.netflixinvestor.com/ir-overview/long-term-view/default.aspx) to learn more about our unique Netflix culture and our bold goals for the future. This position is part of the Employee Services (ES) team based in LA, which designs and runs the infrastructure to deliver an outstanding employee experience from onboarding and beyond. This hire will be a key player, interacting with animation production employees daily to address their employment questions and needs. The role supports the main functions within the ES Generalist team: onboarding, offboarding, leaves of absence, data+analysis, and compliance. You will be expected to be highly independent and proactive in identifying and implementing positive improvements in the animation production employee experience, aligned with our culture.
· Provide support for animation production employees ensuring a great experience.
· Identify and implement improvements that result in increased efficiency.
· Support and provide insights into the broader Talent organization.
· Organize and facilitate new hire orientation(s) to create an awesome animation production employee experience while partnering closely with our Nerds (IT) and Workplace services.
· Help animation production employees to fully understand their benefits including complex 401k questions and tricky healthcare inquiries. Partner with our benefit providers to triage and resolve claims while ensuring accurate data flows are maintained on our benefit records.
· Coach animation production employees and managers through conversations about parental leave and other life events with empathy and professionalism.
· Oversee compliance requirements such as I-9 verification.