It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows and movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. Visit our Culture Memo and Long-Term View to learn more about our unique Netflix culture and our bold goals for the future.
This position is part of the Employee Services (ES) team based in Amsterdam or London, which designs and runs the infrastructure to deliver an outstanding employee experience from onboarding and beyond. This hire will be a key player, interacting with employees daily to address their employment questions and needs. The role supports the main functions within the ES Generalist team: onboarding, offboarding, leaves of absence & Benefits. You will be expected to be highly independent and proactive in identifying and implementing positive improvements in the employee experience, aligned with our culture.
· Provide our London and Amsterdam based employees with an incredible employee experience.
· Organize and facilitate new hire orientation(s) while partnering closely with our IT and Workplace services
· Identify and implement improvements that result in increased efficiency.
· Provide frontline support, both operational and administrative, for our employees, stakeholders and the ES team, with day-to-day and ad hoc requests and inquiries throughout the employee lifecycle
· Support and provide insights into the broader Talent organization
· Help employees to fully understand their benefits including complex and tricky care inquiries. Partner with our benefit team to triage and resolve claims while ensuring accurate data flows are maintained on our benefit records.
· Coach employees and managers through conversations about leave of absence and other life events with empathy and professionalism.
· Partner with our Employment Legal department in reviewing compliance requirements and its implementation
· Approximately 2+ years of HR experience in a dynamic fast-moving environment.
· Proven knowledge of employment and labor laws & compliance mindedness
· Ability to work across multiple systems, including Workday and ServiceNow, while maintaining confidentiality and discretion.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team in a fast-paced environment with varied projects.
· Creative problem solver and critical thinker who approaches work with a positive can-do attitude and thrives in ambiguity
· Excellent judgment with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
· Demonstrated ability to drive improvements and continuously simplify workflows.
· Strong organizational and communication skills. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency, and courage.
· Fluent in both Dutch & English