Description de l'offre
THE OPPORTUNITY AND OUR EXPECTATIONS
With millions of subscribers enjoying great content in over 190 countries, Netflix is shaping the future of entertainment with one simple goal: to entertain the world. Among these countries, Brazil is firmly established as a key-market for Netflix, where we are determined to increase our offer of great content and bring joy to more and more members. It’s an incredibly exciting time to work at Netflix.
We are searching for a Counsel to join our business and legal affairs team (BALA) based in Alphaville (Barueri, State of São Paulo) to work remotely until returning to work at the office is deemed safe. This role will handle business and legal affairs in a number of Netflix's originals and licensed contents, from structuring a proposal to negotiating and drafting agreements necessary to develop, produce and license great local content.
The successful candidate will partner with cross functional teams (Content, Production Finance, Production Management, etc.) working on original and licensed content in the region and should be comfortable counseling internal partners and making informed decisions that have both legal and business impact.
Ultimately, we want to build strong bonds between people and Netflix’s content and we believe that a highly effective, aligned and passionate business and legal affairs (BALA) team is essential to that.
THE PROFESSIONAL WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· Graduated from Law School who’s experienced (whether at law-firms or companies) in structuring, drafting and negotiating agreements within the audiovisual industry (in Portuguese and English), featuring those around production ;
· Strong analytical (strategic and creative) capabilities and judgment ;
· Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment;
· Strong communication skills (candor, honesty, tact). A clear communicator in written and spoken Portuguese , supported by very good English skills ;
· A proactive person who combines solid collaboration skills and flexibility with the ability to make decisions , operate autonomously and be capable of self-organizing ;
· Ability to work closely with and manage outside counsel ;
· Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally , think practically and be solution-oriented ;
· Adaptable negotiation style ;
· Someone committed who naturally aligns with our culture and values, described in detail in our Culture Memo ;