Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with **over 167 million paid memberships** in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. As we grow our business and teams, we look for people from a wide range of backgrounds to reflect the global nature of our customers - and because we know that we need those voices to do the best work of our lives. While we highly value the importance of diversity in our teams, we also recognize the even greater importance of building an inclusive environment where all employees feel equally welcomed and their voices valued - without inclusion, diversity cannot thrive. At Netflix, all employees own this mission, not just one person or team. We believe we have to work from the inside out to create the place where top talent from all over the world want to work - that is how great work happens. **The Role** The Inclusion Coordinator is a key support function within our Inclusion Strategy team, as this person helps to track and otherwise ensure that all of our developing Inclusion programs run smoothly, including our educational offerings. This person also assists with our newsletter and other internal and external communications, acts as a researcher, and helps support our employee resource groups as needed. This is a full-time, non-exempt hourly role based in Los Angeles. **Qualifications ** We are looking for someone who…..
· You understand the importance and impact of Inclusion and Diversity at any organization
· You are open to and respectful of cultural differences
· You have had some diversity and inclusion awareness training and are eager to learn more
· You have some experience in supporting Inclusion and Diversity programs (employee resource groups, for example), even if you’ve never done it as your primary job
· You are a creative and thorough researcher who can help our growing team stay at the forefront of Inclusion strategy
· You are comfortable reviewing and summarizing inclusion-related data