· Supporting a Director of Latam Communications based in Mexico City office
· Maintaining high volume correspondence, complex calendars including scheduling internal and external meetings with multiple parties across multiple time zones
· Managing general administrative duties, including processing expense reports, facilitating team and visitor requests, procuring, adding and updating contact information
· Coordinating travel arrangements (domestic and international)
· Manage vendor set up, purchase orders and invoices
· Liaising with our workplace team to be a point of contact for in office space planning if needed
· Planning team offsites through coordination with hotels and vendors for lodging, catering, flights, A/V, and transport
· Love planning and managing events, from team meetings to media and influencer events.
· Be able to function autonomously and effectively as part of a loosely coupled, but highly-aligned team.
· Be able to work cross-functionally with various teams on a daily basis.
· Be a clear, candid and succinct communicator.