· Minimum 3 years of industry experience in editing and finishing content for broadcast or advertising.
· Considerable knowledge of A/V production workflows, particularly short-form or promotional content like trailers, ad units, etc.
· Deep experience and proficiency with Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
· Experience in Final Cut, ProTools, Avid, and Visual Effects tools are a plus.
· Knowledgeable around A/V Video formats (ProRes, H.264) and Artwork (PSD, JPEG, PNG)
· Superior project management, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize projects from various teams in a timely manner.
· Experience with working within Digital Asset Management Systems, and archival processes.
· Knowledge of localization processes (i.e. creation of subtitles and dubbed audio)
· A team player with a calm demeanor to deal with last-second requests and projects. Able to deal with quick 180° shifts to original plans.
· Strong passion, excellent communicator (verbal and written), bias-toward-impact.
· Familiarity of best-practices and specs for advertising on social channels like: Youtube, Facebook, Instagram.
· Creative know-how: ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with creative stakeholders, but also translate requirements to the operational team.
· Media, Ad Ops or Entertainment industry background (studio, creative agency, etc.) preferred.