Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 193 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
This Production Finance Associate position will be based in our Hollywood office and will support Netflix Production Finance Executives and coordinate with our partner production services companies. This role will be a part of the Nonfiction team, with a focus on Documentaries.
· Work closely and collaboratively with numerous other Netflix teams including production, business affairs, post production, creative, and corporate accounting.
· Collaboration with production services companies, Production Accountants, and Producers
· Process show fundings and talent payments in accordance with deals and schedules
· Track show fundings and schedules and update cash forecasts accordingly
· Track budget drafts and notes
· Ensure production cost reports are submitted timely
· Map budgets to Netflix chart of accounts, update to internal Netflix production database
· Onboard production services company accounting teams to Netflix policies and procedures
· Update show related information in Netflix systems
· Assist with auditing select production accounts payable, journal entry, and payroll records
· Ad hoc projects and analysis as needed
· Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results
· Must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
· Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
· Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong excel or google sheets skills
· An Assistant Production Accounting background is ideal
· A degree in accounting or finance is preferred