Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 193 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
This Production Finance Associate position will be based in our Hollywood office and will partner with the Netflix Production Finance Animation team on managing our self produced and partner produced Animation slate.
- Work closely with Netflix cross-functional partners including content planning, production, business affairs, post production, creative, tax and content accounting to perform necessary production finance functions
- Collaborate with Production Accountants and production services companies and Producers
- Process show fundings and talent payments in accordance with deals and schedules
- Track show fundings and schedules and update cash forecasts accordingly
- Track budget drafts and notes and perform comparative analysis when required
- Assist with data reconciliation for consolidated production finance reporting.
- Ensure production cost reports are submitted timely
- Onboard and offboard Production Accountants and production services company accounting teams to Netflix policies and procedures
- Update show related information in Netflix systems
- Assist with auditing select production accounts payable, journal entry, and payroll records
- Ad hoc projects and analysis as needed
- Passionate about Animated content
- Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Desire to learn about the animation industry and be aware of trends.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong excel or google sheets skills
- An Assistant Production Accounting background is ideal
- A degree in accounting or finance is preferred